Sunny Seafood Prawn Rice paper rolls
Prep: 15 min Cook Time: 9 min Total Time: 24 min
• 1 ice-burg/butter lettuce-washed & drained
• 1 bunch of mint-washed & drained.
• 1 Carrot Peeled & sliced Julienne
• 1 Coriander-washed & drained
• 1 Bunch of Asian flat chives-washed & drained
• 380gms of Sunny Seafood Cooked Prawns 31/40
380gm tail removed
• 1 pack of Sunny Seafood Rice paper – 300gms
• 1 pack of Sunny Seafood rice vermicelli
• 1 Cucumber -thinly sliced (Optional)
• 200gm of bean shoots- washed & drained
• 2 cups of water
• 1 Jar of hoisin sauce (400gm)
• 2 cloves of Garlic-finally diced
• 100gms of roasted peanuts-pounded lightly in the
mortar & pestle.
• 50gms of Sunny Seafood red chilli-finely diced
• 1 Tablespoon of Peanut Oil
• 2 Table Spoons of water
Dipping Sauce Instructions:
In a fry pan add Peanut oil (can be any oil) & diced
garlic & fry on low heat for 2 sec, add the hoisin sauce,
water & stir. Let simmer for 1 min on low heat. Turn off
& put aside to cool down.
1. Put prawns in a bowl, bring the kettle to boil &
lightly blanch for 1 min, drain under cold water &
put a side.
2. Take a large bowl (wide enough to fit the rice
paper), quickly dip the rice paper in & out of water,
shaking all excess water off before placing on a
3. Lay on rice paper- lettuce, mixed herbs, carrots,
some cucumber & vermicelli, prawns & coriander
to the end that’s closest to you.
4. Fold in the sides of rice paper & roll away from you
whilst firmly pressing down. Before the last fold
add 2 springs of Asian flat chive to add the finishing
5. Serve with hoisin dipping sauce crushed nuts &
Download and print the recipe below: