Spicy BBQ Chilli Prawns
Serves: 4 Prep: 10 min (2hrs Marinating) Cook: 3-4 min Total: 2hrs & 14min
• 700gm Sunny Seafood Australian Banana prawns (tail on)
• 1 Tablespoon Chilli Paste
• 1 Teaspoon salt
• 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
• 3 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
• 60ml Olive Oil
• 50ml Sesame Oil
• 1/4 Cup Shopped Coriander /Flat Italian Parsley
• 1 Tablespoon of tomato Sauce
• 1 Tablespoon fresh minced garlic
• 1 Tablespoon of Tabasco sauce
• 10 Wooden Skewers-soaked in water
1. Defrost & drain prawns, empty into an air tight container & put aside
2. Whisk together the sesame oil, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, tomato sauce,
minced garlic, tabasco sauce & chilli paste & parsley/coriander in a bowl- set a side
1/3 of this marinade to use for basting while barbecuing later.
3. Pour the remaining marinade in with the prawns, mix well, cover, Refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Pre heat BBQ on high heat. Thread the prawns onto skewers, piercing the tail and
5. Oil the BBQ. Cook prawns for 2 minutes on each side or until opaque, basting regularly
with the marinade that was put aside earlier.
6. Once cooked serve as an entrée or with rice as a meal.
Download and print the recipe below